master AA idea list for new expansion

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
JerusEQ
Magician

Re: master AA idea list for new expansion

Post by JerusEQ »

I haven't read the whole thread so maybe it's suggested somewhere else, but a super power aura would be $$. Possibly something like just adding on 100% haste to what our current one does, or just increaseing what our current one does by a good amount.

Basically the idea is that aura is about the only way we can increase the dps from our RS pets which make up a lot of our dps, and they are at 0% haste (thus adding bard aura gives them a 25% dps increase). so 100% haste would basically double their dps.

I don't know if they can make short term auras though or how that would work, but it would be nice to see a burn for RS pets.
quseio
Elementalist

Post by quseio »

that was my idea tho i asked for overhaste ench can slap on haste on em if they wana
JerusEQ
Magician

Post by JerusEQ »

quseio wrote:that was my idea tho i asked for overhaste ench can slap on haste on em if they wana
Having an enchanter haste every RS pet is a bit much, unless encs have a haste aura i don't know about? And overhaste is cool and call, but a regular haste one would make it stackable with bard version so you could actually get more overall since RS pet is at 0 to start getting a base v1 or v2 haste from an aura instead of the v3 like bard one has would allow a higher max theoretically unless of course it was a 125% v3 haste.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

Can we get back to agreeing/disagreeing/whatever on the order/ranking of the master list? I would like to get that sorted out before fan faire...but I haven't had any feedback at all on that.
quseio
Elementalist

Post by quseio »

AS long as dps is king im fine with whatever aa we get i guess but id prefer something new copy n paste is boreing
quseio
Elementalist

Post by quseio »

ok i think its time to choose 10 dps and 10 or so utility aas heres what i think should go
dps aas
Frenzied rumbling servent/fbo ae aa maybe instead make it an ae fbo that hits swarms and everything

merlaina - shortened forced rejuvenation - lower reuse time
deadman1204 - double backstab - water elemental pets only
deadman1204 - triple attack - air elemental pets only
deadman1204 - increased spell damage - fire elemental pets only
deadman1204 - imbue elemental - boost pet melee by 10 and backstab by 75 per rank
quseio - jolt cap extension - each rank adds an additonal hit to the mob
gnomeland - Servant mana reduction - I think duration is good enough but they could be cheaper
utility/survieal aas
svenalo - Elemental Punch - orders the pet to smack the mob hard, knocking it back several feet. Would allow us to help reposition things, also help interupt spells.
svenalo - Elemental Alignment - If we have a fire pet up, and we use a fire spell, we draw on the power of the fire elemental to give the nukes a sizable boost. Or this could be the bonus effect of Fire Elemental Transcendence

I like that idea but let it work for all pets but add the dmg as a proc fired be the best a fire dd water a cold proc air a stun, earth root or snare ?

Elemental durability
fortify ccmpanion( plus i wonder if we could get fortify elemental?)
elemental runspeed but prolly get farmed out to all pet classes
(SOE)wtym6a2 - aa gate rank 2 - removes the chance for gate failure
(SOE)wtym6a2 - aa to reduce reuse timer on wands/rods - multiple ranks, each rank shortens it more
(SOE)wtym6a2 - aa summon companion rank 2 - works even if pet has aggro maybe requires our fade aa ?
merlanina - Annihilation mastery - increases the chance to completely annihilate an elemental or construct with the ATA line of spells and turn summoned (increase the chance of the 32K proc). Give it 3 ranks to take the chance up to 5% for ATA and higher with turn summoned
id change deadmans earh idea aa to have a superior version of durability lets call it earthen durability it wouldnt just add hp it would add mitigation
quseio - instant cast all aa's aa - self explanatory (could be a separate aa for each line)
quseio - anti stun aa - like melee's get
quseio - aa to make thaumative instant - self explanatory

jack96jill - pet illusion - grab a random monster from the current zone and give the pet that illusion
svenalo - Elemental Slime - makes an area where things go sliding (like the velk's ice ramps) - would be for fun