Spell and AA poll results

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
qibrme
Conjurer

Re: Spell and AA poll results

Post by qibrme »

"Thank you for the feedback. Some of that has already been implemented."

Translation:

We put the normal 10% +/- upgrades on existing spells and AA's already, like we do at the begining of every expansion. 8-)

Now tell us what you really want :P

Sued...
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

Thanks, Merlaina, for the poll stuff, the email, and the response.

Ngreth, from what I've seen over the years, is direct and to the point. It's common to see him say things like: "no", "I'm working on something similar", "I'll bring it up at the next meeting", "I'll look into it", "I'll have it fixed", etc. This reply is exactly what I'd expect from Ngreth. He also replied which is even better but he's one of the best on the dev team about getting back to people.
Calebe
Arch Convoker

Post by Calebe »

This does sound encouraging

Code: Select all

"Thank you for the feedback. Some of that has already been implemented."
Of course we don't know which parts, but they are on the right track, and now they have the list it may help a lot. I do know that they said the aa's were already finished up, but with all this time maybe we can get more of the list implimented. Great job on the write up, but the one link does not work, the one ccalled Linky did but has a pop up window and an error and blocks the view.

Thanks for all the hard work,

Calebe
Malleria
Arch Mage

Post by Malleria »

Might wanna forward the PM to Aristo too. He's a major player in spells, and admitted on the forums today he's working on pets.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

Can you link the thread where Aristo made that comment? I poked around over there and didn't see it anywhere.
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

svenalo wrote:Can you link the thread where Aristo made that comment? I poked around over there and didn't see it anywhere.
Can find it here: http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts ... _id=166698" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; In case that doesn't work or whatever--it's in the thread titled "summoned items" and here's what he said:
Aristo wrote:Wow. A lot of anger was wasted here on the assumption that there is some limited number of spell slots and that all summoning spells are somehow taking the place of more DPS.

There isn't a limited number of spell slots. Summons are quick and easy to make and require almost 0 tuning. There aren't DPS spells that have been pushed off the table to put these summon spells in. On the other hand, I am scheduled to be working on pets right now, but instead I'm posting here to try to correct some bad assumptions.

Getting preemptively angry over what you assume doesn't help anything. It just wastes everyone's time. Please stop. Thanks.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

Ah, no wonder I missed it. It was in the thread of utmost stupidity.
sharrien
Elementalist

Post by sharrien »

svenalo wrote:Ah, no wonder I missed it. It was in the thread of utmost stupidity.
LOL :lol: Made me laugh for real. Completely agree on the description for that thread.
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden, Master Artisan, Master Researcher
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker, Master Artisan
Celestial Navigators - Maelin Starpyre
quseio
Elementalist

Post by quseio »

did we really need to ask for reverse coh 2x ? either aa or spell soe will still say no, it doesnt really make sense lore wise and its totally abuseable and dont say people wont find the strangest ways to abuse it as hard as they can. :twisted:
Danille

Post by Danille »

quseio wrote:did we really need to ask for reverse coh 2x ?
The voting mage community thinks we should!