Clickies Clickies!

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Falore
Magician

Re: Clickies Clickies!

Post by Falore »

Dont get me wrong, I actually like the bunny clicky I was just trying to make it clear it was nowhere near on par with a single servant pet or "OP"
Last edited by Falore on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

Aanelyen wrote:/shrug. I never argue with mana-free DPS, as I am always riding the edge of my mana pool.

Back on topic, Thank you Aither for your list, I have gone out over the last few days and farmed several of the items you had on it.

And thank you Falore for providing me with an actual number for my pet bunny, i will continue to click him whenever I see a need for him. Or just for laughs even.
I never said anything was wrong with mana-free. I simply was curious how a buyable clicky was anywhere near our Garg pets in DPS. Which is why I asked for clarification since I had not yet parsed them out. Because if it was that is utterly stupid and should be addressed.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
Summerfrost
Elementalist

Post by Summerfrost »

Dagger of Evil Summons
Shield of the Immaculate
Path of the Fire Nimbus
Ring of the Ancients
Rocketeer Boots
Perserved Chokadai Vocal Cords
Weight of the Dark Denizen
Ancient fishing pole (not sure why lol)
Darkened Shining Metalic Robes

and now that the bags are almost to big i carry reagents like stacks of :
Bone chips
Emeralds
Bat wings
even lockpicks just incase

half this smurf ive never used or is no longer needed, guess I can clear out some smurf.
Last edited by Summerfrost on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.