Underfoot Launch AA

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
qibrme
Conjurer

Re: Underfoot Launch AA

Post by qibrme »

Cimmaron wrote:I personally find the Divine Companion Aura most interesting, as it seems like it will help them live against rampage.
We did Underbelly with 4 magicians and 2 mercs.
My pet had ENRAGE duty on the final named.
Pet health was dropping fast so i popped Divine Companion Aura [15 minute reuse pet DA]
Worked great and pet lasted until the named died a few seconds later.

However, my pet was at approx 18% health when I got the DA off and i did not know if we would have the named down before the DA wore off since it is only about 14 seconds duration, so popped Companion's blessing and nothing.
Then I popped Replenish companion .. again nothing.
The AA's did get spent.

So just be aware.

Next time i am in a simular situation i think i will wait a tic or two and throw one of our 18 second delaed heals on my pet.. hoping that will stick and go off just after the DA wears off.

Sued...
Vaelil

Post by Vaelil »

Has anyone used the Acute Focus of Arcanium? How does it compare to the old FoA, duration recast resists.. :) Thanks for sharing in advance.
jack96jill
Arch Mage

Post by jack96jill »

aye, with the pet da what ive been doing is cast promised heal then da
wire
Elementalist

Post by wire »

Vaelil wrote:Has anyone used the Acute Focus of Arcanium? How does it compare to the old FoA, duration recast resists.. :) Thanks for sharing in advance.
IIRC it's now 35% less chance to resist instead of 25%. Resists are definitely up in UF, so it helps.
Yaddab
Elementalist

Post by Yaddab »

Voragath wrote:I went through every AA available to mages in UF to see how much each rank cost, what level you can get the rank, and flagged which ones require UF. It is current as of yesterday. The bad news is, unless someone else has already done the same, I won't be able to make the spreadsheet and post it until after the 15th. That will be just a little late for those of you maxed out and looking for new shinies but just in time for the casuals to look before they leap into some of the new (or old) aa's.

Delayed reaction, did you do this or have the list?

If you have it I would quite like to update the AA spreadsheet I did up to the end of SoD, would be nice to have it all in one place and up to date!

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... OFm4Hctj-A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

Yes, I have this. The only thing I haven't completed is marking which ranks require UF.

I got delayed due to some research delays so what was supposed to be finished months ago has taken months to do lol I'll get this to you by Tuesday so you can update it.
Yaddab
Elementalist

Post by Yaddab »

Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

Yad, send me a PM with your email and I'll send you my actual excel file. It has all the aa's requiring UF highlighted which didn't show up on the google docs.

Here you go until Yaddab gets his updated. It's a bit better than mine lol

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... 4ZVE&hl=en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yaddab
Elementalist

Post by Yaddab »

Well with much thanks to Voragath I think I have it pretty much updated here:-

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... E&hl=en_GB
Tacoma2586
Elementalist

Post by Tacoma2586 »

ooh yea DA aa rules. always use it when pet tanking named/soloing. use it when mob is about at 20% then twincast burn named dead. amazing aa.