AA Clarification

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
Graywolf

AA Clarification

Post by Graywolf »

I’m power leveling up a mage and I would like some clarification on a couple of AAs

Malosinete AA - “This ability give you a version of your Malo line of spells that is slightly more reliable than other versions”

This AA becomes available at level 75. If you are level 81, or above, does it cast the 81 spell Malosenea or the 71 spell Malosinise?

Companion’s Gift AA – “This ability grants you a chance to score an exceptional heal when healing your pet” :shock: Mend Companion AA is a prerequisite :shock: .

Does this work when you heal with a spell, the Mend Companion AA or both?

Thanks
Tovenaar

Re: AA Clarification

Post by Tovenaar »

The Malo AA does not cast your level range of Malo, It casts a lower version. The meaning of "More Reliable" for this AA means it has less chance of being resisted. On a personal note and I assume most people will agree, This is a great AA. I use it for pulling and often don't even cast my spell Malos unless the mob I am fighting seems to resist my spells often even after AA Maloing.
Companions Gift, simple answer. Yes, it works with Both Mend companion as well as our spell line pet heals.
-Tovenaar Schaduwen of the Time Lords
85 Magician - Luclin Server
Graywolf

Post by Graywolf »

Thanks so much :)
Glaven
Elementalist

Post by Glaven »

Get malosete immediately. Trust me that it is one of the best utility aa's ever. You will never need to mem malo again in a non-raid situation. And it costs no mana and has a reasonably short recast. I think I have seen it resisted like twice, and that includes raid targets.