Pet focus in UF and progression...

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
Daiou
Conjurer

Re: Pet focus in UF and progression...

Post by Daiou »

Eanelder wrote:from the eq boards:
Twisted Handmaiden [convorteum] drops the EM6 earring, spawns in 1st floor of the pyramid. There is a little hallway on the west part of that floor, with 2 apexis guards at the end of it in the little room. There are 3 bellikos standing beside each other up on that raised area, all 3 can be PH for the handmaiden that I've seen.

Oh priceless! Thanks for forwarding the info :D
Graywolf

Post by Graywolf »

svenalo wrote:EMV ear drops off Envoy Finlar in Underquarry, an easily groupable mob which will have no adds. Just have to deal with her rampage. Item is listed on Raspers.
I 3 box with my ranger and can no longer pull due to HA nurf. Can you pull the PH and Envoy Finlar single without any special pulling ability:?:
Daiou
Conjurer

Post by Daiou »

Graywolf wrote:
svenalo wrote:EMV ear drops off Envoy Finlar in Underquarry, an easily groupable mob which will have no adds. Just have to deal with her rampage. Item is listed on Raspers.
I 3 box with my ranger and can no longer pull due to HA nurf. Can you pull the PH and Envoy Finlar single without any special pulling ability:?:
Yes, the PH/Named is alone in a dead end tunnel. There are a few see invis on the way there though, a puller helps to get to the camp. (they droped the number of see invis in most zones, my info might be dated since i haven't been back there since the patch)
Laldyen_Mage

Post by Laldyen_Mage »

Heh looks like there is a new pet foci to obtain...http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=89078

EM 9 =D
Tacoma2586
Elementalist

Post by Tacoma2586 »

yah but that thru UF raids so not something you can solo get :)
Malleria
Arch Mage

Post by Malleria »

Laldyen_Mage wrote:Heh looks like there is a new pet foci to obtain...http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=89078

EM 9 =D
Yea, it's only taken 4 months of farming for one to appear for one guild serverwide. WOOHOO! At that rate, maybe (MAYBE) a dozen will drop serverwide before the next expansion!
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

That's because few guilds are in tier 7 to start with, let alone farming it to death. If I were to guess I would say it dropped from the queen event, but who knows - the Crimson Tempest mage that sent it in via the item collector didn't say what event it came from.
Redius
Conjurer

Post by Redius »

If I had to hazard a guess, it's from queen or brath. We've had Fippy, Antz, Beast, and Badgers on farm for a while now, and haven't seen this drop. We got our first 2 Brath kills this week, and have started working on Queen. Since I've yet to see it out of the first 4 raids, i'll wager it in one of these last two.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

Alla's was updated recently saying the EM9 ear drops from the Cliknar Queen event.